Schiele Museum Nature Trail Photo Walk
February 1, 2020
Schiele Museum Nature Trail
The Nature Trail offers a little something for every Photographer. The trail is about seven-tenths (.07) of a mile long with log cabins, gardens, a small pond and creek, and an unlimited amount of photo opportunities.
We will meet at 3:30 pm in the parking lot (1500 E Garrison Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054). We will take a leisurely wander on the Nature Trail exploring The Farm, stepping back in time at the Stone Age Heritage Site, and slowing down to enjoy the Memorial Wildlife Garden.
Please visit the museum website for more information on the trails. https://www.schielemuseum.org/schiele-exhibits/outdoor-exhibits.html
What to bring:
1. Wear comfortable shoes suitable for the terrain and weather.
2. Dress in layers suitable for the anticipated weather. Having extra shoes, a jacket and warm, dry clothes in your car is not a bad idea.
3. Camera gear, I usually bring one camera body, 2 lenses, filters (neutral density and polarizers), lightweight tripod, memory cards, batteries, and cleaning supplies. I try and keep it simple and lightweight. Don’t forget to charge those batteries!
4. Hand warmers are great to put in your pockets to keep you warm.
5. Snacks and water. 6. Backpack (for all my gear, food, water, and clothes).
This Gaston Photo Walk is open to all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult), all camera types (yes, even cell phones) and every skill level.
Please visit my website for more information about Nelson Stegall Photography
Please feel free to reach out me with any questions or concerns: Nelson@NelsonStegallPhotography.com
Please sign up with the link below